MME Legal | Tax | Compliance
Postfach 1412 | CH-8032 Zürich
T +41 44 254 99 66
F +41 44 254 99 60
Postfach 7613 | 6302 Zug
T +41 41 726 99 66
F +41 41 726 99 60
- Dr. Martin K. Eckert
- Dr. Andreas Glarner, LL.M.
Your Rights are our Domain
MME is an innovative business law and tax firm with offices in the two Swiss economic centers Zurich and Zug. We advise and represent companies, their key people as well as private clients in commercial as well as private business matters.
Integrated knowhow – Legal | Tax | Compliance: In these three areas we offer compre-hensive, interdisciplinary solutions with speed and efficiency. Our specialists tailor their advice to your needs in order to provide practical, cost-effective solutions that sustain-ably improve your business — whether in a national or an international environment.
MME provides effective solutions to protect and exploit your innovations. Our IT/IP team specializes in all areas of IT and IP law, including data protection, public procurement, competition, media, advertising, e-finance, crypto currency, gaming, VAT, tax (transfer pricing) and litigation/arbitration. We have extensive experience in managing complex IT projects for the Swiss banking, insurance and financial industry and are proud to have established long-term client-relationships with important players in the IT, Telecom, Internet and high-tech industry (including medical technology).
Beyond your innovations and intellectual property, your reputation and success are also vital to us. We can defend you against unfair behaviour of competitors and ensure that your marketing activities do not meet costly resistance.
Our core services include:
- Elaboration of IT and IP strategies and structures.
- IT / IP transactions and IP tax and legal due diligence.
- IT contracts (outsourcing, licensing, maintenance, advisory).
- IP contracts (licensing and franchising, knowhow and technology transfer, joint ventures, R&D, distribution agreements, ticketing).
- Creating and enforcing trademark portfolios, designs, patents, domain names; protection of know-how.
- Litigation and arbitration.
- Transfer and management of IPR in license boxes, transfer pricing.
- License management.
- Consulting in advertising and media law.
MME was mandated by several Swiss banks which had to change their core IT system. MME acted as an advisor in outsourcing projects on an international level (supplier and purchaser side). MME advised the first Swiss private bank to outsource its banking IT to an application manager. MME negotiated major research projects (including EU projects) and contracts in the field of medical technology. MME acted as arbitrator in the biggest international pharma patent dispute ever.